Sunday, September 26, 2010

BITTER SWEET Goodbyes!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN JUST A BIT FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE!

This week's challenge brings tons of fun, creativity and tears as we here at Stamptacular say goodbye to two of our team members.

PAULA has been with Stamptacular since the very beginning! She has blessed us week after week with her FABULOUS creations, love, support, hard work and dedication! I'll never forget the sinking feeling I got when I opened up her e-mail telling me that she felt that she needed to step down from the team because doors are opening for her and taking her into a new direction. As happy as I am for her I couldn't stop the tear from running down my cheek knowing that this day would come and I'd have to say goodbye to a very respected and valued team member! Paula, please know you will definitely be missed and will always be considered a part of the SSC DT! Love ya!


We are also saying goodbye to another member of our team, SARAH. Sarah joined our team a year ago and has decided to step down due to her super busy day-to-day schedule. She has graced us with her many spectacular challenge creations and creativity and I hope has enjoyed every moment she's had on the SSC DT! This last year has been a true joy! Saying goodbye is never easy, so I won't! Instead, "It's see ya in blog land!"

Hugs and Kisses to you both!

3 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a shame they will be sadly missed, but I wish them good luck in their new ventures, Janet T

Unknown said...

Good luck to you both with the new ventures x

Carolyn said...

Paula and Sarah we will miss you here. We will be sure to visit.
Hugs xx
Carolyn